Rubber Stamp 2cm round
How to stamp:
1) Remove the blue protective film from intended stamping plate.
2) Apply the Nail Polish of your choice to the design you wish to stamp on a stamping plate template.
3) Remove the excess nail polish with Scraper using a 45º degree angle.
4) Roll the Stamper over the selected design being careful not to use too much pressure.
5) Transfer the design by rolling the Stamper over your nail.
6) Apply a top coat for a longer lasting result.
7) Lastly you may clean the stamping plates with nail polish remover.
For best result, file the rubber stamp with a nail filer.
Note: Recommended to use small stamper to transfer small designs (1.5-2cm) and bigger stamper(2.7cm) for big designs
For more info kindly contact +60172255077